Hi, I'm Iris. I am very happy that after a long summer vacation, finally ushered in the day of class. Although we still cannot go to school due to the epidemic and some reasons, I look forward to the day I can meet you at school! Hope everyone is healthy and safe.😀
Six Minute English 1: Is technology harmful to youngsters?
Is technology harmful to youngsters? 1.adolescent 青少年 definition: young person in the process of developing into an adult example sentence: Ad olescent s tend to have lots of energy. 2. savvy 精明的 definition: having a good understanding and practical knowledge of something example sentence: How can we be savvy consumers? 3. immersive 身臨其境 definition: seeming to surround the audience, player, etc. example sentence: The new game is more immersive . 4. manipulate 操縱 definition: to control something or someone to your advantage, often unfairly or dishonestly example sentence: Throughout her career she has very successfully manipulated the media. 5. journalist 記者 definition: a person who writes news stories or articles for a newspaper or magazine ...

留言
張貼留言